this is ridiculous. Using gobbledegook to frighten people. Here’s the deal. God created the universe and all we humans know. We can guess at his methods and timing (that too is created) but we are like forensic scientists trying to decipher clues to discover The Who, what, where, why, when and how of the event. We are making educated guesses at best putting together the pieces of the puzzle. To know this isn’t even essential to life – except when we are trying to convict or exonerate. I had a personal experience with something like this. My son died. He was cremated and buried. All I could get was the autopsy and medical records left behind. I spent hours and hours combing over every detail to find out why he died. In the end, it was a mystery that no medical person has been able to unravel. In the end I had to just accept that he was gone and God took him. Without explanation or understanding. So it is with creation. God did it. It doesn’t really matter how unless you’re someone who is trying to eliminate God from the process. You can spend/waste your time agonizing over all this stuff. Or you can work on your relationship with God through Jesus Christ and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost. And feed the hungry, clothe the naked, take care of widows and orphans, contend for the babies being murdered every day, fight for justice for the prisoners, help the drug addict find Jesus and freedom, lift up your fellow believers, etc. There’s plenty to do before we leave this planet. I’m done!
“Gobbledegook” is anything that theorists don’t understand. There is plenty to do if she wants to learn the cause of her son’s death, but she’s not going to do it. She’s like many other “Bible Thumpers” who don’t want to examine the facts that have been established by scientific creationists. The facts refute the claims of old earth creationists.
See for comparison: Church Speaks
At 15:10 “…the cyanobacteria turn out that they fix light ah as well or better than land plants…”
Fixation is light is energy-dependent and light-activated microRNA biogenesis has been linked to healthy longevity via endogenous RNA interference.
Church et al, patented the naturally occurring process of RNA interference (RNAi). Some will recognize it as the link from God’s Creation of sunlight to biophysically constrained viral latency and all biodiversity via healthy longevity. It links Church’s human understanding of energy to all biodiversity. It is his billion-dollar baby in therapy because endogenous RNAi targets exogenous genes in models of viral infection.
Simply put, the effectiveness of food energy-dependent RNAi is biophysically constrained by the physiology of reproduction in all living genera.
For comparison, CMI revised facts about levels of biological organization for inclusion in their claims about “continuous environmental tracking (CET) to explain how organisms self-adjust to changing conditions.
The “changing conditions” are Darwin’s “conditions of life.” They are energy-dependent and the energy constrains viral latency via RNAi. That’s a fact about all levels of biological organization. CMI’s revised facts focus on refuting Darwin without realizing they are refuting neo-Darwinian nonsense. If they refuted Darwin, they would be refuting God’s “conditions of life.”
To clarify that fact, I am using the example of light-tracking in Brugmansia, which links energy-dependent microRNA biogenesis to RNA-mediated viral latency in all living genera. Alternatively the pictorial representation links the virus-driven degradation of messenger RNA from the tobacco mosaic virus to all pathology via tulip breaking.
“Tulip breaking is… a strange occurrence in which the petal colors of the flower suddenly changed into multicolored patterns. Many years later it turned out that these strange looking tulips were actually the result of a virus that had infected them.”
There is no such thing as a “strange occurrence” in the context of fully understood light-activated microRNA biogenesis and biophysically constrained viral latency. The virus-driven degradation of messenger RNA has been linked to all virus-driven pathology.
Follow the money: microRNA
Watch as pseudoscientists come forward with “new” evidence that fails to support neo-Darwinian nonsense or the ridiculous theories touted by Big Bang cosmologists.
For example: See my twitter feed@jvkohl from today, 10/11/18.
— Cristina Santos (@cmpereirasantos) October 11, 2018
The UK Biobank https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-018-0579-z … #salutambient
1) Who do you think will be next to link food energy-dependent changes in EDAR V370A to epigenetically effected “Environmental selection during the last ice age on the mother-to-infant transmission of vitamin D and fatty acids through breast milk” http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2018/04/18/1711788115
2) Who else knows that “The frequency of the human-specific EDAR V370A allele appears to be uniquely elevated in North and East Asian and New World populations due to a bout of positive selection,” which must be constrained by the physiology of pheromone-controlled reproduction?
3) Others, see: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/04/19/304535 and The Influence of MicroRNAs on Mitochondrial Calcium https://www.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fphys.2018.01291 Ask how @cmpereirasantos got so far ahead of you that you couldn’t see her.
4) “…example of… large population scale studies that combine genetics with extensive and deep phenotyping and linkage to health… [that]…herald[s] a new era in… understanding of human biology and disease.”
Simply put, food energy biophysically constrains viral latency.
5) See for a ridiculous comparison to neo-Darwinian pseudoscientific nonsense: “New fossils from Jebel Irhoud, Morocco and the pan-African origin of Homo sapiens” https://www.nature.com/articles/nature22336
6) See also: http://inference-review.com/article/the-excitable-mitochondria In context: “…a majority of substitutions involve population dynamics that allow a population to jump over a short but deep valley in fitness.” See also de Vries 1902 definition of mutation as sudden energy jumps.