TOP 12 PARADOXES AGAINST ABIOGENESIS (CHEMICAL EVOLUTION) / Chemogenetic kinetics
- Oxygen Paradox. (No oxygen in the the atmosphere to form amino acids also means no ozone layer to enable life).
- Water Paradox. (Water oxidizes cellular and amino acid formation but a needed media for life to form).
- Cellular Paradox. (The cell requires a unique barrier membrane and fluid cytoplasm, only found in and manufactured in the living cell).
- Informational Paradox. (Information by definition cannot arise by naturalistic processes, without purpose, cause, or intelligence).
- Protein Paradox. Only life manufactures protein.
- Entropy. While all science observes the opposite of evolution called entropy (ordered systems fall to disorder) or systems get worse over time but evolution especially in Cosmology and biology must violate these known scientific processes.
- Amino Acid Chirality. Amino acid structures found in nature (such as alleged meteors) and the laboratory (Miller Urey Experiment) are the wrong chirality– direction like a right vs. left handed glove. All amino acids used in life are only made by living organisms and are left handed and all the others are right handed– not used by any living organism.
- Reproduction requiring male and female is not the simplest path for evolution.
- ATP Paradox. is the energy of all cellular activity, manufactured by the cell.
- Mitochondrial “Eve” indicates an original woman to pass this to all human offspring.
- Irreducible Complexity eliminates sequential processes because all components of a system must be functioning from the beginning for the organism to survive.
- Mathematical Odds are absurd when considering the likelihood for life emerging spontaneously.
See for comparison: Glycans May Bind to RNA, Initial Findings Suggest
There really is no framework in biology…that would explain how RNA and glycans could ever be in the same place at the same time, much less be connected to each other…
Unless ATP is required for the Creation of RNA, which it is. See: Dependence of RNA synthesis in isolated thymus nuclei on glycolysis, oxidative carbohydrate catabolism and a type of “oxidative phosphorylation” (1964)
The synthesis of RNA in isolated thymus nuclei is ATP dependent.
See also: The RNA Age: A Primer 5/11/17
“[DNA] was thought of as the top of the information flow…”
[but] tRNAs, for example, regulate transgenerational inheritance, while some protein-coding mRNAs have been found to double as functional noncoding RNAs.
McEwen et al., (1964) eliminated the claim that DNA was the top of the information flow.
See for comparison:
Energy as information and constrained endogenous RNA interference 2/15/17
Light induced energy-dependent changes link angstroms to ecosystems from classical physics to chemistry/chirality and to molecular epigenetics/autophagy.
… I moderate reader comments on posts at www.the-scientist.com.
… Many of your posts are off-topic and excessively long.
…please limit both the length and the focus of your comments… [or]… I’ll be forced to bar you from our discussion board…
The 2/17/16 email warning from senior editor, Bob Grant came after I commented on Neuroscience of Early-Life Learning in C. elegans 2/11/16
Of course, memory formation and retrieval circuits must communicate with each other for learning to occur. The researchers found one molecular bridge between the circuits in the neurotransmitter tyramine, a homologue of adrenaline in mammals. Tyramine was released by the memory-formation neuron RIM and detected by the memory-retrieval neuron AIY; the neurotransmitter alone could replace the requirement for RIM activity in the C. elegans learning process.
The fact that olfaction has consistently been linked from what is known about food odors and pheromones to energy-dependent ecological adaptations and biophysically constrained viral latency was understated when Wen Zhou’s group published “Olfaction Warps Visual Time Perception” on 3/17/17. Her works can readily be linked to previous claims like these: Feedback loops link odor and pheromone signaling with reproduction 11/18/05
Due to the redundancy of accurate claims about feedback loops, those who followed her progress expected the link from the Creation of sunlight and water to the oxygen-dependent ecological adaptations made possible by the Creation of the sense of smell, which she linked to our visual perception of energy and mass via Darwin’s “conditions of life.”
Darwin’s “conditions of life” require a link from the Creation of sunlight and water to oxygen-dependent ecological adaptations and to all biodiversity on Earth as was reported in Intracellular redox potential is correlated with miRNA expression in MCF7 cells under hypoxic conditions 9/12/19
Cancer is associated with low-oxygen cellular environments. However, a better understanding of the connection between the amount of oxygen in a cell’s microenvironment and its behavior is much needed. By optical measurements, we have characterized how the redox chemistry and the intracellular redox potential of cells respond to changes in oxygen pressure. Through surprisal analysis (a technique based on thermodynamics), we were able to identify changes in cellular signaling molecules (microRNAs [miRNAs]) that correlate with redox changes and found that, at low-oxygen conditions, these miRNAs are associated with tumor spread and survival. The changes in miRNA expression were used to quantify the free-energy variations with oxygen pressure, variations that reflect the changes in the measured intracellular redox potential.
Richard Dawkins “conditions of life” do not exist in any context of anything known to serious scientists about how energy-dependent top-down causation biophysically constrains light-activated endogenous substrates to help ensure autophagy is linked to viral latency.