- Ken M Are you implying jvkohl is not educated because he advocated for Muslims?
- Ken M You mentioned the low education of Americans to someone who had just given evidence for the Muslim story of the flood. You implied it by your choice of who you commented to.
Why this Muslim became a Christian! (video) and Why have microRNA biomarkers not been translated from bench to clinic? (from researchers in Iran)
See also: DNA reveals ancient Siberians who set the stage for the first Americans (with my comments numbered below)
Mating with East Asians who had also moved to the land bridge produced a genetically distinct population, dubbed Ancient Palaeo-Siberians by the researchers. As the climate became milder after 20,000 years ago…
1) 5-10000 years. See: Analysis of 6,515 exomes reveals the recent origin of most human protein-coding variants.
2) More than 1800 human hemoglobin variant across geological and archeological time have put facts back into the context of ridiculous neo-Darwinian theories. See: HbVar: A Database of Human Hemoglobin Variants and Thalassemias
3) The mouse-to-human model of food energy-dependent pheromone-controlled reproduction links fixation of one RNA-mediated amino acid substitution, namely EDAR V370A, to the microRNA-mediated “…mosaic genetic make-up of contemporary peoples who inhabit a vast area across northern Eurasia and the Americas” via microRNAs in milk exosomes.
4) The 10% survival rate would be enough to link “Eukaryotic plankton diversity in the sunlit ocean” to healthy longevity and viruses to all pathology via “Virus-mediated archaeal hecatomb in the deep seafloor”
5) Ages 10+ can place this into the proper perspective of everything know to serious scientists. See: Subatomic: An Atom-Building Board Game https://www.kickstarter.com…
Cytosis: A Cell Biology Board Game https://www.geniusgames.org…
6) if Pangea split in Biblical Genesis, the effect of flood waters on oxidative phosphorylation could be linked from the creation of sunlight to the creation of ATP and the creation of RNA to RNA interference, which biophysically constrains viral latency in the context of Nobel Laureate, Ben Feringa’s claims about and Biblical Prophesy. See: Dynamic control of chirality and self-assembly of double-stranded helicates with light
7) Muslims are not the only people who have learned how viral latency has been biophysically constrained during the past 5-10,000 years. See: “Dependence of RNA synthesis in isolated thymus nuclei on glycolysis, oxidative carbohydrate catabolism and a type of “oxidative phosphorylation” (1964) “The synthesis of RNA in isolated thymus nuclei is ATP dependent.”
That fact links the God of Abraham’s Creation of sunlight from the light-activated assembly of the microRNA-RNA-peptide #nanocomplex to all biodiversity on Earth via the physiology of reproduction in species from microbes to humans.
Arguably, I could lie and claim that random mutations led one species to evolve into another, and another, and another, ad infinitum via ecologically relevant magic traits, and biologically uninformed science idiots would believe me.
8) Researchers from Iran were the first to ask: “Why have microRNA biomarkers not been translated from bench to clinic?” 1/17/19 and biophysically constrained oxidative phosphorylation was linked to microRNA-mediated viral latency on 7/24/19 in “Phosphorylation orchestrates the structural ensemble of the intrinsically disordered protein HMGA1a and modulates its DNA binding to the NFκB promoter” Nothing known to serious scientists about Islam or Christianity conflicts with the facts touted by those who understand how microRNA-mediated cell type differentiation has occured in all living genera during the past 5-10,000 years.
9) It is not theoretical in the context of Abrahamic faiths or Templeton Foundation inquiries. Researchers from Israel have linked the Creation of virucidal light from fluorescence in P. fluorescens to the weekend resurrection of the bacterial flagellum and used the measurement of fluorescence to link energy-as-information to the prevention and/or effective treatment of all diseases via RNA interference.The cure for cancer was announced on 1/28/19 in “A cure for cancer? Israeli scientists say they think they found one.” The problem for God-less atheists is that the cure refutes all their ridiculous theories.
See for example: Kohl’s Laws of Biology / Darwin’s “conditions of life.” in Nutrient-dependent Pheromone-Controlled Ecological Adaptations: From Angstroms to Ecosystems vs Lipid Encapsulation of Self-Replicating Ribozymes and his Criticisms of the nutrient-dependent pheromone-controlled evolutionary model 6/4/14
Note: Andrew Jones graduated with a biology degree from Carthage College, a four-year private liberal arts college affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. He may still be working as a biologically uninformed nurse who has bastardized health care for ~ 7 years.
See for comparison: microRNA: 6/14/14 – 7/31/19 Items: 1 to 57884 of nearly 90,000. More than half the articles that mention “microRNA” have been published since the time of Jones’ Criticisms of the nutrient-dependent pheromone-controlled evolutionary model 6/4/14, in which I claimed:
…the epigenetic ‘tweaking’ of the immense gene networks that occurs via exposure to nutrient chemicals and pheromones can now be modeled in the context of the microRNA/messenger RNA balance, receptor-mediated intracellular signaling, and the stochastic gene expression required for nutrient-dependent pheromone-controlled adaptive evolution. The role of the microRNA/messenger RNA balance (Breen, Kemena, Vlasov, Notredame, & Kondrashov, 2012; Duvarci, Nader, & LeDoux, 2008; Griggs et al., 2013; Monahan & Lomvardas, 2012) in adaptive evolution will certainly be discussed in published works that will follow.
10) There is no limit to the imagination of theorists. For example, see:”Genetic dissection of assortative mating behavior” (2019)
“Ecologically relevant mating cues (sometimes known as “magic traits” [2,6]) are now predicted to be widespread in nature [6,7], and the last few years have seen considerable progress in our understanding of their genetic basis.”
The “magic traits” have now been linked from virus-driven changes in transposable elements (TEs) to ethnicity and age-related sexually differentiated cell types in species from yeast to mammals. See: Atlas of transcriptionally active transposable elements in human adult tissues 7/24/19
We identified thousands of tissue-elevated, sex-associated TEs in the breast, ethnicity-associated in the skin and age-associated…
For a historical perspective on ethnicity, which has led to claims that President Donald Trump is racist, see: Quantitative analysis of RNA-protein interactions… reveals biophysical and evolutionary landscapes
By analyzing the biophysical constraints and modeling mutational paths describing the molecular evolution of MS2 from low- to high-affinity hairpins, we quantify widespread molecular epistasis and a long-hypothesized, structure-dependent preference for G:U base pairs over C:A intermediates in evolutionary trajectories. Our results suggest that quantitative analysis of RNA on a massively parallel array (RNA-MaP) provides generalizable insight into the biophysical basis and evolutionary consequences of sequence-function relationships.
Remove the ridiculous inclusion of evolutionary consequences and the generalizable insight into the biophysical basis of constrained viral latency becomes “All about that base.”
Chemists know how to link physics to biophysically constrained base pair changes and global biogeochemical cycles of protein biosynthesis and degradation that link viral latency to healthy longevity whether or not they tell you “How fireflies can glow.”
For comparison, see: Mutation-driven evolution (2013)